Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Heads up! - a HUGE thanks to Lorraine!

Heads up! - a HUGE thanks to Lorraine!
I realise I bang on about this all the time but I am so in awe of the very fact Lorraine has shared the secrets of producing these wonderful faces! ....

So here are some of my examples of Aine2 style faces - I hope they inspire you to try them out for yourselves! (If you want to make faces like this you simply HAVE to buy Lorraine's tutorial on making heads! - it's called 'heads up tutorial' it's the best £5.25 I ever spent! ) ... I am slowly getting better at the mouths!, but absolutely love that I have got close to achieving better face modelling techniques! a real triumph for me this year!

1. Nicola's cake topper, 2. Christine & Dennis Cake topper, 3. Jeanette's cake topper, 4. Groom topper ~ Lee, 5. Sarah & Lee ~ Topper close up, 6. Hilary's cake topper - Retiring District Nurse, 7. Clive's cake topper (another attempt at Aine2 style), 8. Bride topper ~ Sarah, 9. Julie's 50th Birthday cake topper, 10. Natalie's 18th cake! (censored!), 11. Brian's cake topper, 12. Rose's cake topper close up, 13. James cake detail close up!

Created with fd's Flickr Toys

No comments: